Re: Activating st.o tape driver

Mike,

Just starting over with the stock RH8 CDs (from the boxed set, no less).
It worked before, until apt-get improved things :-). Thereafter it only
worked when booted to the original RH8 kernel. Attempts to use errata
kernels ran into PCI bridge errors which made access to docking station
and PCMCIA stuff impossible.

--Doc