Re: OT: Mary Wickes rests in Shiloh

> If anyone else likes cemeteries (i.e., where are interesting people buried
> around here?), feel free to let me know.

Well, if you grew up in New Orleans, like I did, you'll likely agree with my
observation that pretty much all the "Yankee cemeteries" up here are a) boring,
b) architecturally vapid (i.e. rive gauche), and c) newer than 1800 (aka "new
money" folk).<g>

And, yes, I've ridden the "Cemeteries" bus.

Also apropos is to note that this past Wednesday was Ash Wednesday.

Mike808/