weird process...

i was looking for my bandwidth eater.... and i did some minor investigation i
found out that in one of my box someone is doing an ftp to
ftp.geocities.com.. initial action was to look who's connected and after did
a pstree to look where the sftp respawn... luckily it didnt respawn in a user
login... it respawn from init...

can someone tell me where to look so it doesnt happen again.... furthermore
when i did the top:

#top
  PID USER   PRI  NI  SIZE  RSS SHARE STAT %CPU %MEM   TIME COMMAND
14791 userx  19      0   229M 229M  588        R        99.9   22.9    23425m
sftp

# pstree -ap

 init,1)

   |-sftp,14791) ftp.geocities.com