Re: Mutt

On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 04:04:38PM -0600, Nate Reindl wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 10:42:07AM -0600, gfross@intertek.net wrote:
> > someone know how to fix line wrapping or is it a Vi thing?
>
> It's a vi thing.
>
> I'm using straight vi, and the fix I've found is to put this in ~/.exrc:
>
> 	set wraplen=72
>
> That'll make vi wrap your text at every 72 characters.  Vim complains
> about this, however.

just off the top of my head i would guess your either looking for the

set wrap option or the
set textwidth=72 option

should probably look into this myself because mutt is doing the same
thing for me, yep that fixed it just put those options in your .vimrc or
when editing a message do ":set wrap" press enter then ":set
textwidth=72" press enter and that will change it for your current
session (it's better to change it in the .vimrc though)

Bob T. Kat
meow