URGENT: sendmail update

There is a new sendmail update for a potential security hole.
("Potential" here meaning "you've got a few minutes to apply the
update" most likely.)

For those of you using apt, just run

    apt-get update && apt-get upgrade

The Red Hat mirror on our site is already updated.  I'm not sure if
Debian has an update or not, but our mirror is synced up.  For those
of you running other distributions (and running sendmail), you'll have
to do a little research...