Re: Need some redhat discs in C-Dale

> Nice.  Within 3 hours of posting it, I had the discs in my hand.

Please do not try this at home with anything other than Open Source.

I challenge anyone to find an example of obtaining legally licensed
copies of non-Open Source copyrighted materials of any medium.

Ever try to get a "backup" or "replacement disk" for your licensed DVDs
from Disney or Sony Pictures?

How about CDs from BMG or Sony Records?

How about *any* Microsoft product?

How about a refund because you refuse to accept their licensing terms
that remove your "fair use" rights, and which are unavailable until the
product is non-returnable.

What does that tell you about said company's view of their *customers*?

Please consider Larry Lessig's challenge to send $1 or more to the EFF
for each license you purchase for proprietary, non-Open Source copyrighted
works. He would prefer you send the equivalent purchase price, but with
the extortionary pricing some content publishers have, he recognizes that
this may be an undue burden. So send $1 instead. Now.

Mike808/