Re: KVM Switch

On Sun, 2003-02-23 at 11:06, mike808@users.sourceforge.net wrote:
> They all have keyboard-activated
> switching (e.g. some arcane keystroke sequence like ScrollLock + ScrollLock +
> Up/Dn) and should have manual switching (e.g. a button on the unit) as well.

The 4-port I have at work (don't recall the mfr) uses a Ctrl-Ctrl
double-tap to step to the next port. This required a personal adjustment
because hitting Ctrl twice is an old habit of mine to wake up a screen
saver. In this setup that key sequence ratcheted the KVM to an
unoccupied port where it appeared the screen saver would not release.

On to more important things....

--Doc