Wireless Health: was (Re: Monday's C'dale meeting topic)

On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 13:05, Nate Reindl wrote:

> > - turn down your antenna's power, it is making your sterile anyways.
>
> It's also making your vision suck worse, too.  See, 2.4GHz is the
> frequency at which water resonates, and this is how microwaves work.
> You also know that humans are made primarily of water (98%), right?
> Well, those cordless phones that everybody and their damned uncle
> have now, for a prolonged period of time, will cause your vision to go
> to hell.  Seriously.

As a tech for the St. Louis Police, I have seen this type of problem.
Several years ago Traffic Officers were developing Testicular cancer at
a very high rate. They would secure the hand held radar between their
legs pointed toward the body. :(

Radars are now mounted in the car. This change is to allow safe
deployment of air bags.

--
Jerry Hubbard
<jhubbard@mlc.net>