Re: Monday's C'dale meeting topic

On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 03:36:40PM -0600, Harry Treece wrote:
> ..snip
> > Bob T. Kat
> >
> > (for those of you that don't know me, i would never do a thing like that, i
> > don't break the law . . . anymore)
> The big question is, do you break the law anyless?  ;-)

i haven't broken a law . . . today (i don't think), nevermind just did

seriously I met a guy once that used to be a desk cop (from what he described it was incredibly boring, much like netware administration ;) and spent all his time memorizing all the different local/state/federal laws and regulations (even the ones that seemed to not matter anymore www.dumblaws.com), according to him the average person doesn't go ten minutes without breaking some law (usually the antiquated ones nobody pays attention to), they used to use him to pickup subjects for holding until they could get an arrest warrant, it's not really a matter of quantity of law breaking that matters but of quality :-> Always try to do your best

Bob T. Kat