Re: Monday's C'dale meeting topic

On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 01:18:45PM -0600, fiaid@quasi-sane.com wrote:
> please given the current enviroment of the sheep in IT the response would
> be "OMG HAXORS!!! WE MUST SUE!!!"

What the hell else could they do besides bleed you dry of money?

... even then, for the ruling to go through, they'd have to PROVE to a
PREPONDERANCE OF THE EVIDENCE that you caused them in excess of $10,000
of damages and/or losses.

Given their nature, I'd say they would be unable to do just that.

Though, what they could do is call the FBI on you, and it'd be in their
jurisdiction now, which means you'd be tried before a jury in criminal
court.  That's when you're pretty much fscked.

> go with the latter, it would give you an excuse for your idiotic behavior.

Smartass.

.f