Re: Monday's C'dale meeting topic

On Sunday 16 February 2003 10:23, you wrote:
...snip
> FYI: Warlinux is a bootable live CD that has kismet and other utilites
> built in.
>
>  I don't have a laptop yet so maybe we could put it on yours Harry.

This sounds interesting.  I will have a laptop at the meeting tonight.  Bring
the CD and we will see what happens.  I forgot a couple of things at home
this morning but should have enough to get us started on the wireless topic.
Maybe Steve and I can come up with a more indepth presentation latter.  This
seems to be a topic that crops up at numerous meetings here.