Re: The Swedish Opera abandons standards for MS

On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 06:49:11PM +0000, mike808@users.sourceforge.net wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/5uf3 or, if you like to type...
> ftp://ftp.opera.com/pub/opera/custom/win/bork/ow32enen2656b_bork.exe
>
> >From http://www.opera.com/pressreleases/en/2003/02/14/
>
> Two weeks ago it was revealed that Microsoft's MSN portal targeted Opera
> users, by purposely providing them with a broken page. As a reply to MSN's
> treatment of its users, Opera Software today released a very special Bork
> edition of its Opera 7 for Windows browser. The Bork edition behaves
> differently on one Web site: MSN. Users accessing the MSN site will see
> the page transformed into the language of the famous Swedish Chef from the
> Muppet Show: Bork, Bork, Bork!

oooooo do they have one that turns ALL MS web pages into the language of the swedish chef, this could be bigger than themes, it's like biff mode in emacs, now just install our porky pig translator and set the company you don't like, presto all web sites owned by that company become porkyfied (or borkified as with the sweedish chef)

Bob T. Kat