Re: tonight's meeting (was Re: purchase order system)

> So are we talking about RT or something else?  Mike?

I'm prepped and ready for RT. I'm heading in all the way from the *other*
O'Fallon, so time will be tight for me tonight in getting there.

I think I'll bring the snazzy 18" flat panel for a toy show.
I think ecost.com still has them for $550 delivered.

I'll bring my *other* 120GB drive with a bunch of distro ISOs on it
and some blanks, and we can burn away if we want to. I have the Knoppix
from the 9th, I think. I didn't get the MOVIX ISO to work right, so don't
ask for it. It's a cool little DVD-player-on-a-CD distro. :=)

Mike808/