Sprint PCS Vision and Linux

I have a Sanyo 4900 PCS phone. I have purchased the USB data and charger
cable. The drivers and software that come with it are Winders only. Does
anyone here have experience using their SprintPCS vision enabled phone
with the USB cable to access the web with their laptop?

I have unlimited web time and this would be pretty cool if anyone knows
how to make it work. I guess I could dual boot but I REALLY don't want
to. See you all tomorrow night?