Re: purchase order system

When you say an upcoming meeting do you mean the next one or one in the distant future, i would love to see what rt can do, steve has been trying to convince me to install it for a while and i just haven't gotten around to it

rest of comments in line

On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 05:23:00PM +0000, mike808@users.sourceforge.net wrote:
> Then again, once you say "create purchase orders", you are probably talking
> about integrating this into your A/R and Inventory systems, dealing with
> quotes (not-yet orders), backorders, split-ships, quantity discounts, customer
absolutely no inventory integration, or acounts recievable, nope no quotes, it will need to know split ships and backorders.  This is just a stop gap for about six months until we can get a "real" accounting system, standard "users" will creat purchase orders and print or email them for approval and then after the stuff arrives it will be checked off of the po (web based prefered) and the person responsable for recieving (secratary) can go back through the orders to make sure nothing has been missed

thanks mike

Bob T. Kat