Re: Wells Fargo

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 12:08:18AM +0000, mike808@users.sourceforge.net wrote:
> Anyone else run into payments systems that are downright Linux-hostile, as
> this one was?

I ran into one almost as good the other day.  I was mildly curious
about a page on M$'s site.  (I should have known better.)  I couldn't
even pull up the site without having an account with passport.net.

As a rule, web "designers" and "programmers" are bigger idiots than
the "Java programmers" I've had to work with in the past.  (No offense
intended to anyone on the lists who does one of those jobs.  I've just
had a history of working places where I as a sysadmin had to train the
"programmers".)