Re: Wells Fargo

> What Can Go Wrong When You Outsource Your Shopping Cart:

I posted that to the Linux lists to see if this is a problem with other
Linux online shoppers (our money spends the same as IE users) and the
Wells Fargo payment system, or whether it was specific to this e-tailer's
application.

Anyone else run into payments systems that are downright Linux-hostile, as
this one was?

Mike808/
Vote with your dollars. I do.
So do Jack Valenti and Hilary Rosen.
Except they votes with artists' dollars and makes them pay them
back.