System Performance tools and you

Heya people,
	I am finally getting the time that I need to work on this at work,
but not getting the time to do the research.  Are there any system
performance tools, open source mind you, that anyone here is running?  I
plan on using Nagios for the network services monitoring, but I am looking
for something that works down at the OS level.  Will give stats and
thresholds on disk usage, CPU usage, etc.  Anyone got a piece of software
that they just love?

Tighe

--
Tighe Schlottog         workape         fiaid
"Nothing is too cruel if it is funny enough."