project managment suggestions

i'm looking at project management software (preferably web based) and my mind is about to melt down from the complete lack of stimulation, anyway has anyone put a project management system (cheap, cheap, fun, fun) in place that they would recomend, i've put phpgroupware in for other reasons but it's project management system seems to be lacking in unity and ability to handle large projects, and no this isn't for software (bugtracking) projects (if you really have to know it's for a large catnip growing project, and will later be used to help me take over the world)

Bob T. Kat

meoyawn