Filesystem Quotas

	Interesting dilema.  We have a number of NFS shared filesystems
that we give chunks of space on to the scientists here, and control those
chunks via quotas.  Some of the scientists have figured out (intentionally
or otherwise) that if they allow their collegues to write files underneath
their directories, the quota has no effect, because the files are owned by
someone else.

	For instance, luser1 has a quota of 200GB, but creates a directory
/home/luser1/luser2 that luser2 can write to, under the auspices of
sharing data.  luser2 dumps 250GB of data to that directory, and the quota
system could care less.

	So, my question is, is there a way to prevent writes to a
filesystem unless the user has a quota?