Re: OT: net admin job alton

lol, this doesn't sound good.  but, it does sound like a story!

TELL US STORY
TELL US STORY
TELL US STORY
TELL US STORY
TELL US STORY
TELL US STORY
TELL US STORY
TELL US STORY
TELL US STORY
TELL US STORY
TELL US STORY
TELL US STORY
TELL US STORY
TELL US STORY
TELL US STORY
TELL US STORY
TELL US STORY

tighe

> For anyone that is applying for a network admin job in alton IL by a
> company called Challenge Unlimited, this is the job I'm leaving in a few
> weeks, if you would like more information on what your walking into I
> would be happy to share what I know just drop me an email
>
> Bobby Castleberry
>
> "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
> --Arthur C. Clarke--

Tighe Schlottog         workape         fiaid
"Nothing is too cruel if it is funny enough."