Re: Holiday party?

If by "family friendly", you mean drunken geeks jumping into vats of
jello(tm)  naked, and debugging DVD player drivers in Linux so we can fire
up some pr0n, then yes, it will be :D And don't forget the llamas!

That Pritchard house can get crazy at the holidays...

:D

j/k

Koree
____________________________________
Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

I was walkin' down the street,
when I thought I heard this voice say,
"Say, ain't we walkin' down the same street,
together on the very same day",
And I said,
"Hey senorita, that's astute", I said,
"Why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute"