Re: Nemesis?

The impression I got from reading the TV Guide articles was if another
Trek film gets made, it will likely be in the TNG, DS9, Voyager time
frame, but not strictly from any series' plot line. Personally, I'd like
to see a story with a big scope that could bring in some characters from
multiple series.

JMHO
Gargoyle