Re: OT: SANS 2002

> Sophmore was a good year... at least for me.  Senioritis kicked in second
> week of my Junior year and those were 2 long years.

heh, i never got senioritis.  most likely because my senior year consisted
of the following classes.  Advanced Physics II, Calc, Drafting, and 3 hour
of gym.  w00t.  plus when you play varisty sport your gym time becomes
free hours to roam the school.  :D

> No freaking standards.   Yeah, there's a standard.  But whether or not
> they adhere to it is another story.

*cough* you think that is bad check out the new "standards" in ipv6
routing, it is enough to make you wanna nuke all networking companies from
orbit.  although MPLS looks like the shit, too bad no one will fucking
implement it.

oh well.

tighe

--
Tighe Schlottog         workape         fiaid
"Nothing is too cruel if it is funny enough."