Re: OT: SANS 2002

On Mon, 9 Dec 2002, Nate Reindl wrote:

> Quoting fiaid@quasi-sane.com:
> > guess I'll be forced to go out drinking with the dorks from SGI again.
>
> Holy sh?t!  This message is written in HONEST TO GOD ENGLISH!  /me bows
>
> Anyway, if you can find Mr. Zawinski in San Fran, go drinking with him.  Or,
> better yet, hop on over to his nightclub and antagonize him there.  Sure as hell
> beats the SGI dorks, eh?

Yes.  Zawinski strikes me as one of the better people on the scene.  For
the love of Bob, please stay far away from Larry McVoy.  If ever someone
deserved a kicking....

> And, unfortunately, I have to attend the waste of time that is high school, so I
> will not be trekking over to Cali.  Woe is me...

How many more years?  HS.  Can't live thru it, can't live without it.

Now back to the regularly scheduled RH7.3+XFS install in progress... hey!,
one of the few things SGI are not dorks for... XFS.  Hrm... been awhile
since I did an NFS install.  It seems to be puking on installing perl.
NFS not happy...  Must muster strength...

Sean...

--
Believing I had supernatural powers, I slammed into a brick wall.
	--Paul Simon