Re: Money, Sex, and NES Emulation (Was Re: Wireless Support)

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:43:15 -0600 (CST)
 KoReE <koree@ameth.org> wrote:
>On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, William Underwood wrote:
>> so I've got you quite beat on price.  And I also have never paid more than
>> $20 for sex, no matter how many condoms were provided... jk.. :-p
>
>Have you ever spent more than $20 on a date that ended in Coitus?  If so,
>then your logic may be flawed :D

I did say I was just kidding...  I've never actually "paid" for sex, as in
with a hooker.  However, I have had sex without a date or dinner or dancing,
or spending any money whatsoever.  Oh, well, I take that back, becuase
condoms aren't free.

>And anyway, sometimes the price of sex is much more than money...

If you're not sure about that statement, jsut get married! :-)

>And now, to make this post acutally useful, for those of you wishing to do
>NES Emulation, gtuxnes and tuxnes working together are very cool :D
I'm gonna try it, cause I really like some of the old NES stuff.

>Koree

William

--
William Underwood