EMERGENCY - Attendees needed for tonight's St. Louis LUG meeting

I could *really* use a person or two to go to the meeting tonight to
take some fliers for the Installfest next week.

I have the fliers printed, but I have to be somewhere this evening...

Call me at the number below, or on my cell phone (567-7320) if you
don't catch me there, if you can attend the meeting.