Re: Wireless Support

Oops, Brain Fart.  The card in question is a linksys.  Dlink does not
make a WPC11.  Well, anyway, more to the point, less than 24 hrs later
it works.  YES, AWESOME !!!

The WPC11 is a prism2 card.  I used the wlan_ng drivers.  Yes, Steve, I
had to build my oun driver, would have had to do so not matter what card
I bought because I run Gentoo.  (No flames please Steve.  I used to run
RedHat, but I got tired of waiting for them to release KDE updates.
Portage is awesome, often updates are available a day later.  Plus
Gentoo is so damn fast and snappy I can't believe it.  Only drawback is
the time to build a new system, it takes me about 2 days.  OK, enough of
my gentoo ramblings.)

A buddy of mine had a spare linksys WAP11 I am using temporarily.  I can
get it for $100.

Now I'm wireless for $125.  Cool.

All I need to do now is implement WEP.

Thanks for all the input.