Re: Wireless Support

Go for Orinoco cards.  A friend of mine works at the NCSA, and most of the
guys up there run Redhat for their desktop environment, and all of them
use Orinoco cards to access their network.  There is good support for the
Orinoco stuff in Linux from what I've seen.  I haven't worked with it a
lot myself, but have seen it working, and working well, with little
trouble.

Koree

____________________________________
Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

I was walkin' down the street,
when I thought I heard this voice say,
"Say, ain't we walkin' down the same street,
together on the very same day",
And I said,
"Hey senorita, that's astute", I said,
"Why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute"