Re: ISP's

fiaid@quasi-sane.com wrote:
>>What's up with Accessus changing their dialin numbers 1-2x a year?
>

> this might have something to do with their inability to pay their bills.
> no, i am not kidding.

I've heard that the Better Business Bureau keys complaints by telephone
number of the culprit.  So it would make sense that a shady business
would change their numbers quite frequently.

BTW my wife worked telephone sales at one of those home refinance
businesses a few years back.  They changed phone numbers twice during
the six months she worked for them.  Sleeps much better at night now
that she works elsewhere even though she only did initial contacts.
Anymore guesses?

stan r.