From: silug-discuss-owner@silug.org
[mailto:silug-discuss-owner@silug.org] On Behalf Of KoReE
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 11:05 AM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: Re: Interface Aliases...

Hmm.  It appears this does not work either.  I think possibly I don't
have
aliasing in the kernel, as I did have to recompile to get ip masq'ing
into
the kernel, and probably left out such a thing.  Is there a quick way to
tell exactly what drivers/modules/etc are compiled into a kernel?

Koree
____________________________________
Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

I was walkin' down the street,
when I thought I heard this voice say,
"Say, ain't we walkin' down the same street,
together on the very same day",
And I said,
"Hey senorita, that's astute", I said,
"Why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute"