Remote Windows Printer + Redhat 7.3 = More Liquor for Koree

Anyone had any trouble doing this?  My roommate has a printer, I do not.
He has it hooked to his Windows machine, and shared.  I've tried every
conceivable configuration using the little GUI printool thing in Redhat
7.3, and cannot get the bugger to print.  I've done this before using one
of redhat's GUI deals, and it worked just fine.  Works fine from the
Windows machine I have sitting right next to my Linux machine as well.
Any tips/tricks?  I'm going back to drinking my Bourbon and perusing the
(useless) docs on Redhat's site...

Koree

____________________________________
Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

I was walkin' down the street,
when I thought I heard this voice say,
"Say, ain't we walkin' down the same street,
together on the very same day",
And I said,
"Hey senorita, that's astute", I said,
"Why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute"