Re: RH 7.3 -> 8.0 Upgrade Questions

I personally could never get the upgrade to go smoothly. It just didnt
seem to work right and the system seemed much slower afterwords. Maybe
it was just me though. I was upgrading from 7.3. You could install the
OpenOffice applications from their website. I did that in 7.3 and had no
problems.

Matt