RH 7.3 -> 8.0 Upgrade Questions

Basically my question is this.  I'm very happy with me 7.3 installation.
I don't want to screw it up :D  But, I'd like to use OpenOffice, and the
RH RPMs for OpenOffice have hella dependencies.  In my experience,
installing those dependencies usually breaks something else, so I have to
upgrade that, then that breaks something else, etc, etc.  The last time I
attempted a RH upgrade, it hosed my system.  So, I'm a bit skeptical.
Anyone tried this?  Are there any pitfalls I should watch for?

Koree

____________________________________
Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

I was walkin' down the street,
when I thought I heard this voice say,
"Say, ain't we walkin' down the same street,
together on the very same day",
And I said,
"Hey senorita, that's astute", I said,
"Why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute"