Re: Redhat Roadtour (fwd)

Doc, I'm not real familiar with SIU, it's only been 25 years since I
went there last, but looking at the campus map (
http://www.admis.siue.edu/tour/ and click on the printable campus map
link) It looks like a piece of cake. Hope you like walking.

Take 157 North from 270 and just north of there will be a Y where 157
goes to the right and straight ahead is South University Drive. Go
straight ahead and about 1 mile you will come to the campus. The
engineering building is on the West side of Circle Drive. It might be
worth while to drive around Circle Drive and check to see if there are
any spots open in lot E otherwise you'll probably have to park in the
out lots (P1 - P9) and they are about 1/4 mile from the campus. I
remember freezing my skinny ass off on that walk because I couldn't
afford the $35 parking fee for one of the closer lots. The wind whistles
through there pretty good in the winter.

RedHat is supposed to be there at 10:00 am so I figure to go then and
mingle and beg for stuff. The demos and marketing to the University
Admin starts at 1:00.

Maybe some SIUE student on this list can provide better info.??????????
Hint, hint.

Steve

Tomorrow is the first Tuesday in November folks. VOTE!