Re: External HDD Exclosure

On Sat, Nov 02, 2002 at 11:03:53PM -0600, John Bell wrote:
> Does anybody know of a source for mounting laptop sytle hard drives
> (2.5") in an external enclosure and connecting them to a host either via
> usb or firewire?

compgeeks.com sells a really cheap 2.5" -> 3.5" IDE adapter that seems
to work fairly well.  At that point, any external IDE enclosure would
work.  (I think they sell those too.)

(And why no "buy from me", you ask?  I end up buying stuff like that
from compgeeks.com's wholesale arm, and unless I buy in large
quantities, I can't beat compgeeks.com's prices.)