Re: Puzzling Linux + Networking Question

just a note on this, Checkpoint Firewall 1 has the same problem in the
Solaris versions.  Namely 4.1, but if you go to sp4 you should be ok.
Dunno if NG has it, but I should soon.

tighe

--
Tighe Schlottog         workape         fiaid
"Nothing is too cruel if it is funny enough."