Re: sendmail...

From O'Rielly and Assoc. "Sendmail", 2nd edition, page 27, section 3.1.2:

"A mail message can be tomprarily undeliverable for a wide variety of
reasons such as when a remote machine is down or has a temporary disk
problem.  To ensure that such messages are eventually delivered, sendmail
stores them in its queue directory until they can be delivered
successfully.  The QueueDirectory option in your configuration file tells
sendmail where to find its queue directory"

Chapter 23 of the book covers the queue also...

*shrug*

Koree
____________________________________
Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

I was walkin' down the street,
when I thought I heard this voice say,
"Say, ain't we walkin' down the same street,
together on the very same day",
And I said,
"Hey senorita, that's astute", I said,
"Why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute"