Re: Saint Louis Area Jobs?

are you looking to go independent or with a head hunter?  i keep getting
calls from abotu 3-4 of them right now, if you want i can chuck you to the
wolves..errr..head hunters.  if so, throw an email at me off list.

tighe

> I'm possibly going to be in the market for a job in Saint Louis or very
> near to there soon.  I'm looking for something where I can work with Linux
> or UNIX, and possibly Cisco routers.  I've been the network admin,
> manager, fireman, HR director, etc. for 5 years at an ISP in Mount Vernon,
> IL, and I have experience prior to that.  If anyone knows of any jobs that
> would fit with the above mentioned experience, please let me know.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Koree
> ____________________________________
> Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
> koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
>      http://www.koree.net/
>
> I was walkin' down the street,
> when I thought I heard this voice say,
> "Say, ain't we walkin' down the same street,
> together on the very same day",
> And I said,
> "Hey senorita, that's astute", I said,
> "Why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute"

Tighe Schlottog         workape         fiaid
"Nothing is too cruel if it is funny enough."