system monitoring software

hey all,
	i was wondering if anyone has any system monitoring/system
performance monitoring tools that they have fallen in love with.  we are
running a mixture or Big Brother and Orca on the machines now, but the
configuration is all messed up and rather than fix it I wanna scrap it.
So does anyone have any recommendations?

tighe

--
Tighe Schlottog         workape         fiaid
"Nothing is too cruel if it is funny enough."