Re: gcc version?

Well, this is precisely the problem everyone has yelled at Nvidia
about.  I would start with an email or a phone call asking Nvidia when
they're going to get off their arse and support your hardware under this
configuration.  Point out that RH is the *LARGEST* linux vendor and that
their inability to release drivers in a timely manner that will correctly
compile never the less not suck on Athlon hardware (last I checked) are
not doing anyone a favor.

This is going to be a problem until Nvidia does something to keep all
parties happy.  Right now they're only keeping themselves happy.  And lets
face it, they don't have much to lose.

Really, your hands are tied until Nvidia pull their heads out of their
arse.  Until then compile your kernel with an older version of GCC or use
RH7.3

Sean...

--
Believing I had supernatural powers, I slammed into a brick wall.
	--Paul Simon