Re: Help with home Ethernet? RH8 on P100, 98 on K62-500

It's an autodialer problem with your Windows computer. It doesn't realize
it's on a LAN.  I don't know where, but something has associated network
applications to require dial-up. You might need to disable it until you
figure out the problem.

You might also try installing SSH on your windows computer.  Windows might
ignore that.

-Kara

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/