Re: RH73 Printing Issues

John,

On Mon, 2002-09-23 at 17:38, John Bell wrote:
> My server is running 7.3 with a HP DJ990c configured with printconf.
> Printing from the local works fine.  My workstation, a rh73 box,
> configured (using printconf) the printer as a remote lpd using the hpijs
> driver prints garbage on both the ascii and postscript test pages.

Not sure if this will help. But when working on getting my wife's
laptop, running W98, to print to my HP Deskjet 840c through Samba on a
machine running RH 7.3 I had to change the driver to "Raw Print Queue"
on the print server.  This solved the problem with her machine printing
garbage, not sure if it will help in your situation.

Have you tried different drivers on the server?  What do your configs
look like?  What have you already tried?

Jason
--
Jason Smith
jvsmith at midamer dot net