huh?

apt-get -f upgrade tells me the following

The following packages will be REMOVED:
  bonobo-devel control-center-devel gnome-libs-devel gnome-print-devel
libglade-devel
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 6 to remove(replace) and 0 not
upgraded.
Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 36.1MB will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] n
Aborted.

I don't want any of those removed, they are dependancies for Evolution
or am I just paranoid? With all the pain involved installing Evolution
(I'm now addicted to it) I certainly don't want to bork it up

Should I just say (Y) and let it do it's thing?

Steve

rpm http://ftp.silug.org/pub/apt redhat/7.3/en/i386 os updates-os
works for me. Kudos to Nate who pointed me there.

Steve
question 1 answered. Thanks!