Re: [OT] Farscape

On Mon, 9 Sep 2002 21:31:34 -0500
 mike808 <mike808@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>Along with the RatShack commercials about their home theatre sound systems
>with Howie Long and Terri Hatcher. Check out the scenes playing on the TV.

Howie sucks.  And you know what Terri can suck. :-)

>It wasn't that cool. At least Battlestar Gaylactica was better than Suck
>Rogers in the 25th Century. Well, except for Tweekie. He could kick any R2
>unit's a55 any day.

Hey, to a 12 yr old, they were both pretty cool.  Remember the guy with the
feathers in his hair, because he was half-bird or some crap?  And I still
think about Col. Deerings glossy lips.... Mmmmmm.....  As for Tweekie, a C3,
sure, an R2, I dunno...

>Mike808/

William

--