Re: 404 on the site

Hi Steve,

On Saturday, September 7, 2002, 7:12 AM, you rearranged your electrons
about "404 on the site":

Thanks for the info, I will change my info as you suggested below.
Appreciate it. Good PERL one-liner <g>

It is amazing how much I have come to depend on that repository, even for
little things..

--

Best regards,
 Gary

 Today's thought: Why do people in ship mutinies always ask for "better treatment"? I'd ask for a pinball machine, because with all that rocking back and forth you'd probably be able to get a lot of free games.