PWM

I started talking about PWM at last night's meeting for some odd reason that I
forget now, but I did eventually say I'd post something to the list about it.  I
have personally used this WM and find it to be the best for using X11 on old
Sparc machines or similar that have that loathed 8-bit framebuffer everyone
hates.  It also works great for those people who are often found with those
umpteen million xterms (or Mozilla windows ;) on their desk and know nothing of
what to do with them, and you'll find out why PWM solves this if you just hop on
over to the URL below.  No obligation.  No payment.  It runs on *nix.  What do
you have to lose?

--
Nate Reindl, The Fabled Halfling.