LuLu Tech Conference

Hey Guys,

I was just reading about the LuLu Tech Conference, and it seems
that if we register through the user group they will donate some
of the money back to the group. I'm planning to go (God, do I
need a vacation), and I thought I'd ask Steve and Kara to look
into it (if they have time - If not Steve, let me know and
I'll send off the request for info on this).

Perhaps, some people might consider car pooling/caravaning to
the show later this month in Raleigh, NC. If you don't know
what this is check out Today's Slashdot.

Jason