Re: Topic for Thursday's O'Fallon meeting

mike808 wrote:

> On Tuesday 03 September 2002 05:59 pm, Nate Reindl wrote:
> > Word up, homie.  Null be phat wit dat bash and KDE, yo.  BLING BLING.
>
> But da tru playaz be mackin' wid Mandrake 9. Big phat 22s no rub. Fo real.
> Peace.

Gol durn wipersnaper kiz, alluz talkin in sum kinda furren langwidge, an
alluz wantin everthin to be fasser and noowure.  Cant neber be satifide
wit wut dair parens grew up wid, no dey goten to hab dair ohn, an itz
gotta be bederen wut dair frenz hab.  I groz up on rabitz and beans, but
the peeplz at da skool sez my kids got ta hab befe and salid.  Befe and
salid, fur gosh sakes, lahk a po sharcropa lahk me kin afod befe!  My
whole skool got to larn on won comdor sixzyfor, we awl stud in lahn for
tree ourz sayin da maf tabels ohvr an ohvr, but mah kids skool wanz muny
fur dem awl to hab 2 bidhurts kpooters on eech and ebry des, wif da
noowes sofwhere dey bin makin.  Ifn dat dohn beat all, den ah juz dohn
no nuttin.  Gol durn snot nohz kiz...

William, hapy to spen da day sitin en da sam roker hiz granpapy sat
en...

--
William Underwood
wllmundrwd@charter.net