Re: OT: first SILUG Film Festival?

Steven Pritchard wrote:

> In honor of the 8th anniversary of the first SILUG meeting (September
> 19), I would like to propose that we hold the first SILUG Film
> Festival, AKA Steve's Excuse To Take A Day Off, Drink, And Watch
> Movies.

Hmmm.. Settadodawm?  If you say it a little light and airy, it sounds
Native American; if you say it real guttural and drawn-out, it sounds,
uhmm, perhaps Japanese.  Either way, would it be presumptuous to think
there may be time to fit some swimming and/or fishing in there as well?
Will it be a byo-meat cook-out, dutch pizza party, pot-luck, or what?
I'm assuming there will be time for food, because I (speaking strictly
for myself) just can't manage to go 11 hrs with no food... :-)

> Steve

William

--
William Underwood